terms & conditions
UAQ Free Trade Zone Authority Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms “UAQ FTZ”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to UAQ Free Trade Zone Authority. Your access to and use of our website (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as UAE laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration of your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use. We maintain the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification, including the charges associated with the use of our Site. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information, and do not imply an association between the operators of the Linked Site us. When you select a link to a Linked Site, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that Linked Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. You may not use our Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through our Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Our Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized UAQ FTZ spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of UAQ FTZ. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless UAQ FTZ and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including attorneys' fees and costs. You agree to cooperate fully in the defence of any such claim. We reserve the right to assume, at our expense, the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree not to settle any matter without our written consent.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at UAQ FTZ's sole discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All rights, including copyrights and database at our site, and its contents, are owned and licensed to UAQ FTZ. The user acknowledges and agrees that contents and articles available at this site, are protected by laws governing copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and trade transactions. You are required to abstain from using these intellectual rights for other purposes inconsistent with the terms and conditions of use defined hereinafter, and accordingly you will not be allowed to use or display them for any other purpose or any reason whatsoever, unless you obtain a previous written authorisation from UAQ FTZ. Nothing mentioned herein gives, in any manner whatsoever, users or third parties any property rights or interests in any other intellectual rights concerning UAQ FTZ including any software or relative documents used in this service. You will be liable for any infringement and/or breach of the intellectual property rights of UAQ FTZ and/or third parties.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO UAQ FTZ OR POSTED AT ANY UAQ FTZ SITE
We do not claim ownership of the materials you provide us, (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any UAQ FTZ Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting us, our affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. UAQ FTZ is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in UAQ FTZ’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for other conduct which we, in our sole discretion, believe is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorised to access the Site, and we will use any means possible to enforce this termination. Use of our Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or use of our Site. Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
DISPUTES AND THE APPLICABLE LAW