In April 2019, the UAE government introduced its Economic Substance Rules. These new laws ensure that companies registered in the country, both onshore and free zone-based, that carry out relevant activities are appropriately active – and investing – in the country. The rules were introduced further to international scrutiny concerning non-domiciled directors using the UAE’s…(Continue Reading)
- Business Start-up Consulting in UAE: Advising or Selling
- Health Check-ups for UAQ FTZ Employees for Safe Operations
- Want to set up an online business at reduced risk? The Science is Simple. Start with a Smart E-commerce License.
- Does your company need funding? Here are the various options to get it
- Economic Substance Rules: How do they affect UAE business owners?