A freelance license or work permit allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional, and conduct business in one’s birth name as opposed to a brand name or company. It is designed for individuals who operate in technology, media and film sectors, and is issued to talent roles, creative roles and selected administrative roles. By obtaining a freelance license and visa from the UAQ FTZ, you become a registered freelancer in the UAE who is eligible to carry out their chosen profession with full legal support. To apply for your freelance license, follow the procedure below. Get these documents ready before moving your application:
- Duly filled Application Form
- Latest resume/CV
- Latest passport-size photograph
- Copy of passport
Submit your application including the copy of your passport. After getting the interim approval, you'll receive a confirmation letter. Make necessary payment and you are good to go.
1. Search is available only in English language.
2. Search using the License Number or Company Name.
3. The license Number or Company Name must be exactly as per the issued license.